Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#75349 - 11/13/02 01:53 AM Dogfish - A Big "Thank You"
Fisher-Dan Offline
Fry

Loc: Auburn, Wa.
My computers been down for the better part of two weeks while I've been hunting. Now that I'm back I just wanted to post a public "THANK YOU" to Dogfish for once again going way beyond being a decent guy and helping some others guys be successful afield.

Early on Dogfish passed on some info to help me plan my youth hunts for my two sons (ages 9 and 11). The boys were fortunate enough to draw youth deer tags, and when I let the word out to Dogfish he responded with great info on the area.... More than just great info, but incredible intel of the entire area with lots of added insight.

Both of my boys got their first deer and we owe a good part of our success to Dogfish. We had such a great time as father and sons.

THANKS AGAIN, ANDY!! I owe you a trip to my favorite zipperlip!

Fisher-Dan

#75350 - 11/13/02 06:56 PM Re: Dogfish - A Big "Thank You"
Big Bad Voodoo Daddy Offline
Spawner

Loc: Enumclaw
hello hello hello

they LOOK like their clapping anyways

#75351 - 11/14/02 12:31 AM Re: Dogfish - A Big "Thank You"
Dogfish Offline
Poodle Smolt

Loc: McCleary, WA
Fisher-Dan,

You and your boys are quite welcome! It has been a pleasure meeting with you over the past year, and your boys are great as well.

Hey folks, this is a friendship that was started a year ago, solely based on info posted here. Dan's a great guy, and he was one of the first folks from this board that I took the risk to meet. Try it, share some knowledge, make a new friend, or in this case, three!

Now then Dan, about those AHE classes.......

Andy

They call me POODLE SMOLT!

The Discover Pass is brought to you by your friends at the CCA.

#75352 - 11/14/02 09:33 PM Re: Dogfish - A Big "Thank You"
Fishstik Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: S.W. Washinton
nice to see a couple guys use this board for what it is ment for, congrats to both of you and the young guys too, thats what its all about. you dont gotta tell all but just point in the right direction. i used to be the biggest zipper lip ever, i could have 6 fish in the boat and id tell ya we lost two.. well about 2 years ago i was in my driftboat with my wife parked in some weeds drift fishing for steelhead, i had 2 in the box, an older fella and his wife walked down to the river by my boat, he asked me if i had anything and i said i hadnt touched a fish, he shrugged his shoulders grabbed his wifes hand and walked away. on the back of his jacket it said something about being a WWII survivoir and the south pacific campaign, my wife gave me a look that would kill, she knows i have allot of respect for veterans, i felt like a complete jackass, i have the upmost respect for people of that era, like my grandparents. i guess the moral of the story is i wish i would have shared a little info with the fella and his wife, there evening walk would have been a little more interesting if they could have looked at some fish and heard a story. to this day i look for that fella and his wife and whatever i have in fish box is his.. smile

#75353 - 11/19/02 07:49 PM Re: Dogfish - A Big "Thank You"
herm Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: hermanghardtke@yahoo.com
GREAT STORY!

GOOD JOB!

WAY TO GO DOGFISH!

hello hello hello

Herm

#75354 - 12/14/02 12:46 AM Re: Dogfish - A Big "Thank You"
Dogfish Offline
Poodle Smolt

Loc: McCleary, WA
The best part of the story is that I got three nice thankyou letters in the mail today from Dan's boys! You guys are very welcome.

Andy

They call me POODLE SMOLT!

The Discover Pass is brought to you by your friends at the CCA.

#75355 - 01/04/03 12:55 AM Re: Dogfish - A Big "Thank You"
lobo Offline
Fry

Loc: Buckley,WA
It seems Andy, aka dogfish, is becoming a message board legend of epic proportions, especially when it comes to his generosity. I too must give him kudos for the help and advise he shared for a Bighorn sheep hunt I went on this year. Thanks dogfish for getting me started. I was blessed with an incredible hunt and took a nice ram opening morning! After 3 scouting trips and the actual hunt I estimate that I saw over 50 rams. My advise to you fellas is to bone up for the $5 application and try to get this draw. I'm lucky as hell, I'll admit, but after only three years I drew this once-in-a-lifetime tag and it would have been worth many more years of entering.

Thanks again dogfish and the others that provided me with advise for the Quilomene ram hunt.

Moderator:  Bob, Jerry Garcia, ReiterRat, Sky-Guy 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Al Gore, czer, Robb92, wallyw
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1155 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13525
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63781 Topics
645406 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |